Have an inquiry or need help from technical support? You've come to the right place.
Login to the Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) Support Centre with your MUN Login ID to submit a request, check the status of your request, or review old requests.
Trouble logging in? No MUN ID? .
If you have forgotten your MUN login ID password or it has expired you can reset it, start by navigating to my.mun.ca then:
1. Click on the having problems link found at the top of the page.
2. Select Forgot my password.
3. Enter your MUNID (Username).
4. Answer security questions. For students this means your 9 digit student number and 6 digits self service PIN. NOTE: If you do not know your self-service PIN you should contact The Office Of The Registrar by calling 1-709-864-8260 or by email email@example.com.
5. Once you have verified security you can now enter your new password. The password requirements can be found on the right hand side of the page, each requirement will need to be checked before your new password will be accepted. NOTE: You cannot reuse an old password.