- Course Login
- Courses & Programs
- Support Centre
- Apply Now
- Course Maintenance Assistants (CMAs) are available to help you get your course site ready for semester offer.
You are expected to invigilate exams in your course.
- You are expected to verify the links and dates in your course site are current.
- If you are not the Content Author for the course, you may need permission to make certain changes. Please contact your CMA for further information.
- If you need assistance, contact the CMA assigned to your department.
Your textbook is ordered by your department.
- For help with setting up your exam contact Marlene Chidley - (709)-864-8478
- For further information on Exam Administration and Technical Support for Online Courses, please visit the Faculty Resource Centre in Desire2Learn.
Please inform your Course Maintenance Assistant as soon as possible if there will be any library reserves to be added or deleted for the upcoming semester. The library has requested this information at least six weeks prior to the start of the semester in order to guarantee availability of all e-reserves lists on the first day of classes.
- Please contact your departmental office for more information.
Technical support is available for you and your students at https://www.citl.mun.ca/support/ or by phone at (709) 864-8700 (option 3), or toll free at 1-866-435-1396.
Online Rooms is the synchronous communication tool that enables you to connect with your students online in real time.
For additional help using D2L, Online Rooms or any other learning technologies for your online course:
- See the Technology Resources website.
- Watch for face-to-face workshops and drop-in sessions.
- Call faculty support and training: (709) 864-3679.